10 years ago I asked God, “How is this ever going to be a good thing?”
Knowing God’s word that says “all things work together for good for those that love the Lord and are called according to His purpose.” (Romans 8)
10 years later I can say that God has been my hope, my strength and my refuge ever since.The good that has taken place…. I don’t have enough time or space to write it all down.
How can this be?
- I admitted early on that I could not do this new life without my son on my own.
- I ask God daily to strengthen me and He does.
- I also made choices very early on to choose love and not hate. To love and forgive others as I have been forgiven.
- To celebrate the beauty of life and not the lies about death.
- To go where God told me to go; say what God told me to say and do what God told me to do.
- The good has come out of the ashes and the very real dark valley and shadow of death.
- I know my son is alive in heaven and hold onto God’s promises of exactly that!!!